*** Required 15% face value POF
1. Beneficiary issues a full intake package in English of the LOI/DOA duly completed in all respects and signed with Beneficiary’s full banking co-ordinates to include:
1.1 Client Information Sheet (CIS) – Annex ”A”
1.2 Corporate Resolution (CR) – Annex ”B”.
1.3 Non-Solicitation Statement (NSS) – Annex ”C”.
1.4 Non-Circumvention and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NCND) – Annex ”D”.
1.5 Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement (IFPA) – Annex ”E”.
1.6 Beneficiary’s Signatory’s Color Copy Passport Enlarged (140%) – Annex ”F”.
1.7 Beneficiary’s Certificate of Incorporation (COI) – Annex ”G”.
1.8 Beneficiary List Of Shareholders & Directors issued by the Government – Annex ”H”
1.9 PROOF OF FUNDS LETTER within 5 banking days current for 15% of face value
- (ANNEX ”I”) BANK TEAR SHEET PLUS BANK STATEMENT
1.10 ATV Letter to verify bank POF – Annex ”J”.
1.11 Pre-Advice Swift MT-799 Verbiage – Annex ”K”
1.12 Bank Payment Undertaking Swift MT-799 Verbiage – Annex ”L”
1.13 Swift MT-760 Verbiage – Annex ”M”.
2. After successful due diligence, Provider countersigns LOI with Provider’s Signatory Color Copy Passport (Annex ”N”) and Certificate Of Incorporation (Annex ”O”) which automatically becomes a Deed Of Agreement.
3. At the agreed window time, Provider’s Issuing Bank will send Pre Advice Swift MT799 (Pre-advice shall be valid for (4) four banking days ONLY) to Beneficiary’s Bank with a courtesy copy by e-mail.
4. Within Three (3) international banking days after verification, authentication and confirmation of the Pre-advise Swift MT799, Beneficiary’s Bank will send Bank Payment Undertaking Letter via Swift MT799 of 8+2% of the face value to PROVIDER’s Bank with a courtesy copy by e-mail.
5. Within Three (3) international banking days upon successful verification and authentication of BPU, PROVIDER’s Issuing Bank sends Swift MT760 to BENEFICIARY’s Bank with a courtesy copy by email.
6 Within Five (5) international banking days upon successful verification and authentication of Swift MT760, Beneficiary’s Receiving Bank will wire transfer invoice price of Eight percent (8%) plus 2% intermediary fees to PROVIDER’s bank via SWIFT MT103 Fed Wire Cash Transfer. Simlutaneously Provider distributes consultant fee (total: 2%) to all intermediaries as per IFPA (2%) and provide a courtesy copy by e-mail
7. Within Seven (7) international banking days upon successful verification and authentication of Swift MT103, Provider’s Issuing Bank will send hard copy of the instrument by Bank Bonded Courier to Beneficiary’s Receiving Bank with a courtesy copy by email.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
9. Fifteen (15) days prior to maturity date of instrument, the Provider’s Receiving Bank will return the instrument to the Issuing Bank unencumbered and free of all liens.